A blog about my fishing experiences with friends and family.

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Review of Fishpond Pitchfork Aluminum Clippers

Originally submitted at AvidMax

The Fishpond Pitchfork Aluminum Clippers with Assorted Color options is a radical departure from everyone else's design. The Pitchfork Aluminum Clippers are breaking the traditional mold, we wanted to radically change the design of probably the most often-used tool in fishing. The result is a p...


Nice clippers

By Wahl.flies from Pittsburgh on 11/12/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy To Maintain, Functional, Easy To Use

Best Uses: Salt Water, Ice Fishing, Fresh Water

Describe Yourself: Avid Fisher

Was this a gift?: No

These are not bad, they work. I am still deciding if I like them more then my Orvis tungsten clippers.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment